THE PERFECT MARRIAGE
A unique experience! Come and discover with us the perfect taste and flavour match: fresh pasta and Parmigiano Reggiano PDO Cheese.
ALL GOOD THINGS COME THOSE WHO WAIT
Parmigiano Reggiano is a PDO cheese ("Protected Designation of Origin"), with a hard crust, made from cow's milk without any chemical additives. Depending on the age, this cheese has various different taste and texture. We will guide you in order to enrich your knowledge of this amazing story...
The class is a step by step format through all stages of pasta production such as:
- mixing of ingredients;
- "mattarello" (rolling pin) techniques;
- making of different sizes of pasta
- how to cook and find out which are the most suitable sauces to enhance the flavour of each shape.
AND NOW... TRY AND TASTE
We will eat together the results of our efforts: fresh pasta with aged Parmigiano Reggiano PDO cheese:
- A typical apetizer with a 24 months old Parmigiano Reggiano PDO crispy wafer;
- Tagliolini with Parma Ham and a 36 months old Parmigiano Reggiano PDO cheese;
- Ricotta cheese Ravioli with Mortadella Bologna with a 36 months old Parmigiano Reggiano PDO cheese.
- 2 Pasta makers
- Professional equipment
- A LOVELY GIFT FOR EACH PARTECIPANT THANKING YOU FOR THE DAY SPENT TOGETHER.
10:00 a.m.- 02:00 p.m. EVERY DAY (flexible)
The whole experience takes from 3 to 4 hours depending on the number of partecipants and the types of class.
We are in the countryside...a few km outside Bologna and Modena. The location differs from time to time
Cash payments only
PLEASE INFORM US IN ADVANCE ABOUT ANY FOOD INTOLERANCE OR ALLERGIES.
Upon request you can also book for a visit to a local Parmigiano Reggiano Producer in the province of Modena.
You'll be guided by a local qualified personal, that will take you to the typical places where this delicious gastronomic delicacy is made.