BREAD TASTES LIKE FAMILY
Keeping tradition alive not only means that we remind ourselves who we are and where we come from…It’s about feeling close to the dearest people of our chilhood...
FLOUR, YEAST … AND A SMALL DOSE OF LOVE
With a few simple ingredients, we will discover the secrets of making bread and the different cooking methods, such as hob and oven.The class is a step by step format going through the stages of making “traditional bread” according to the Bologna and Modena recipes:
- mixing ingredients
- choosing the most suitable flour for each preparation
- the rising process
- cooking methods on hob or in the oven
THE SHAPES OF FLAVOUR
We will prepare:
- CRESCENTE INGRASSATA (focaccia): a soft dough with a crispy surface, enriched with Parma ham and baked until slightly brow.
- TIGELLE- the best social food experience! : a small, rounded shape of bread, with a unique flavour and fragrance. We serve them hot with a selection of fragrant cold cuts and cheese.
- CRESCENTINE FRITTE: puffy fried bread dough. We serve them hot with a selection of fragrant cold cuts and cheese.
LET'S EAT TOGETHER
When we have finished the preparation of all foods we will learn the cooking process and we will eat together following tradition: cold cuts, cheese and jam will be the best matches for the different shapes of bread.
-2 dough makers and an Italian - English interpreter.
- Professional equipment.
- A LOVELY GIFT FOR EACH PARTECIPANT THANKING YOU FOR THE DAY SPENT TOGETHER.
10:00 a.m.-02:00 p.m. EVERY DAY (flexible)
The whole experience takes from 3 to 4 hours depending on the number of partecipants and the types of class.
We are in the countryside...a few km outside Bologna and Modena. The location differs from time to time
Cash payments only
PLEASE INFORM US IN ADVANCE ABOUT ANY FOOD INTOLERANCE OR ALLERGIES.