HARMONY OF FLAVOURS
An amazing experience that combines two excellent products: fresh handmade pasta and Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.
THE ELIXIR OF LIFE
From several generations the tradition maintains ancient recipes, secretly held by families who still nowadays make this unique product: the Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
The class is a step by step format through the stages of fresh pasta production such as:
- mixing of ingredients;
- "mattarello" (rolling pin) techniques;
- making of different sizes of pasta
- how to cook and find out which are the most suitable sauces to enhance the flavour of each shape.
AND NOW... TRY AND TASTE
We will eat together the results of our efforts: fresh pasta with the different ages of Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.
- Typical apetizer with a 6 years old Parmigiano Reggiano and traditional sauce;
- Farfalle (bow tie) with a 12 years old Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena;
- Ricotta cheese Ravioli with a 25 years extra/old Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena;
- 2 Pasta makers
- Professional equipment.
- A LOVELY GIFT FOR EACH PARTECIPANT THANKING YOU FOR THE DAY SPENT TOGETHER.
10:00 a.m.-02:00 p.m. EVERY DAY (flexible)
The whole experience takes from 3 to 4 hours depending on the number of partecipants and the types of class.
We are in the countryside...a few km outside Bologna and Modena. The location differs from time to time
Cash payments only
PLEASE INFORM US IN ADVANCE ABOUT ANY FOOD INTOLERANCE OR ALLERGIES.
Upon request you can also book for a visit to a local Balsamic Vinegar Producer, around the province of Modena.
You'll be guided by a local qualified personal, that will take you to the typical places where this delicious gastronomic delicacy is made.